Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.610 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,183,499 Franc (€3,330) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 2 hours ago)