Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.062 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,300,327 Franc (€3,512) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)