Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.807 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,320,627 Franc ($U63,470) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)