Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.767 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,182,460 Franc ($U63,007) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)