Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.041 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,149,823 Franc ($U57,373) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (37 minutes ago)