Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.600 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 915,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 718,158 Franc (R$ 3,999) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)