Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.486 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 995,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 723,772 Franc (Mex$ 25,408) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)