Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.609 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc ($b43) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)