Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.660 XOF / JMD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,376 Franc (J$725) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)