Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 646.522 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 455,299 Franc (€704) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)