Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.840 XOF / LRD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,688,599 Franc (246,888 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)