Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.671 XOF / LRD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,965,182 Franc (420,749 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)