Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.627 XOF / LRD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,485,235 Franc (320,964 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)