Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.548 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 605,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 491,356 Franc (Mex$ 17,212) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)