Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.672 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 633,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 513,380 Franc (Mex$ 17,905) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)