Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.745 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,376,926 Franc (16,442 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)