Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 92.648 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,214,649 Franc (13,110 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (43 minutes ago)