Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.418 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,418,706 Franc (16,229 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)