Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.979 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,550,657 Franc (Shilling259,331) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (44 minutes ago)