Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.951 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,859,278 Franc (Shilling312,412) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)