Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.534 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,249,320 Franc (Shilling225,767) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)