Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.519 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,118,576 Franc (₩6,012,919) in Mokp'o.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)