Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,859,721 Franc (₩5,547,531) in Mokp'o.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)