Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 1075% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 137,678,952 Franc (122,639,374 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)