Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,800,000 Franc (8,892,424 S) in Mogadishu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (37 minutes ago)