Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,900,000 Franc (9,409,662 S) in Mogadishu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)