Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.805 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,471,005 Franc (¥514,252) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)