Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 404.820 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 816,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 710,618 Franc (1,755 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)