Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 430.374 XOF / LYD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,821,216 Franc (4,232 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)