Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 420.495 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 865,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 765,716 Franc (1,821 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)