Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.776 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 67% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,859 Franc (₨2,274) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)