Cost of living comparison between Mirpur Khas, Pakistan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.749 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 100% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 7,502 Franc (₨1,305) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)