Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.169 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 736,785 Franc (RM5,371) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)