Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.756 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 818,580 Franc (RM6,075) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)