Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 138.528 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 734,439 Franc (RM5,302) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)