Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.195 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 758,445 Franc (RM5,528) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)