Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.207 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 715,393 Franc (RM5,494) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)