Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 31.081 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,600 Franc (E£ 180) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (43 minutes ago)