Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,967,094 Franc ($3,542) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)