Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.786 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,859,480 Franc (€4,308) in Milan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)