Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.283 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,326,811 Franc (€3,551) in Milan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (30 minutes ago)