Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,680 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.407 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 852,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 594,489 Franc (Mex$ 20,216) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)