Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,933 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.928 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,276,225 Franc (Mex$ 39,972) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (44 minutes ago)