Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.185 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 334,822 Franc (Mex$ 11,880) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (42 minutes ago)