Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,977,402 Franc (€3,013) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)