Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.825 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,323 Franc (896 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)