Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.016 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 314,302 Franc (1,849TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)