Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.387 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 723,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 545,097 Franc (ARS $26,737) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)