Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.832 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 859,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 648,934 Franc (ARS $31,150) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)