Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.997 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 570,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 420,461 Franc (ARS $28,036) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)