Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.472 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 807,593 Franc (ARS $25,660) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (34 minutes ago)