Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.238 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,220,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,007,960 Franc (ARS $29,440) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)