Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.982 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,636,373 Franc (ARS $41,978) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)