Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 21.294 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 295,612 Franc ($U13,882) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)