Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 22.758 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 78,125 Franc (3,433₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 2 hours ago)