Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 22.267 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 134,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 134,000 Franc (6,018₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)