Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 653.900 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,641,577 Franc (€2,510) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)