Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,160,196 Franc (€1,767) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)