Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.905 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,156,273 Franc (€1,763) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)