Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,159,749 Franc (€1,769) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Joinville costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)