Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.895 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 582,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 440,723 Franc (7,612 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)