Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.213 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 458,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 353,875 Franc (₨43,087) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)