Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.631 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 319,988 Franc (₨37,072) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)