Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.521 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,612,062 Franc (﷼ 10,928) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (43 minutes ago)