Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 143.005 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,479,771 Franc (﷼ 10,348) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)