Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18694 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 965,643 Franc (COL$5,165,536) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$27 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tampere costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)