Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.669 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 274,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 194,429 Franc (41,646 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)