Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.684 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 179,854 Franc (38,397 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)