Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.568 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,708 Franc (486 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)