Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.647 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,071 Franc (721 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)