Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.601 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,391 Franc (605 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (34 minutes ago)