Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04425 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 221,160 Franc (Rp 4,998,296) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (36 minutes ago)