Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.550 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 871,230 Franc (﷼ 5,905) in Mecca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)