Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.151 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,440,495 Franc (﷼ 8,829) in Mecca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)