Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24784 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 649,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 464,394 Franc (1,873,728 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (30 minutes ago)