Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23677 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 524,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 377,081 Franc (1,592,594 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)