Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25933 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 677,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 495,315 Franc (1,909,997 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)