Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15115 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 325,433 Franc (2,153,066 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)