Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16353 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 305,659 Franc (1,869,126 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)