Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17056 XOF / UGX
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 383,523 Franc (2,248,605 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)