Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.392 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc (₨399) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)