Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.635 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,949,363 Franc (Bs 152,630) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)