Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.369 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,857,138 Franc (Bs 30,763) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)