Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.966 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,320,559 Franc (Bs 77,200) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)