Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.474 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,474,182 Franc (Bs 63,777) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)