Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00226 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 180 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 171 Franc (Bs 75,818) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)