Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02116 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,087 Franc (Bs 51,361) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (15 minutes ago)