Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.098 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 41% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 751,417 Franc (82,593 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)