Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.283 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 125,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 95,628 Franc (₨11,545) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)