Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.114 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 242,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 188,953 Franc (Mex$ 6,721) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)