Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.990 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 741,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 741,000 Franc (41,188 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)