Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 533.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,158 Franc ($8) in Masvingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (36 minutes ago)