Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01873 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,434,041 Franc (﷼ 76,580,442) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)