Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01271 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 962,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 686,093 Franc (﷼ 53,982,554) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (35 minutes ago)