Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.201 XOF / LSL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,381,875 Franc (31,264 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)