Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.075 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 466,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 368,631 Franc (20,394 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)