Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 21.079 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 351,762 Franc (16,688 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)