Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.082 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 372,373 Franc (20,593 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)