Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.530 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 317,816 Franc (15,481 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)